You must read and accept the terms and conditions outlined below and those incorporated by reference before you become an Armagh Independent member.
‘By reference’ includes the agreements to the terms and conditions of all venues that are in participation with armagh Independent.
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ and ‘Our’ means Armagh Independent.
‘Site’ and ‘Website’ means www.armaghindependent.com
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and will notify our members by uploading the most up-to-date version to our website.
Being a Cardholder/member of Armagh Independent entitles you to an annual membership starting from the date on which the order was placed.
To receive a discount, a valid Armagh Independent Membership Card must be presented at the point of sale or logged in to the website.
A valid Armagh Independent Membership is:
– In possession of the rightful owner.
– Only valid up to and including the expiry date printed on the front of the card/denoted on the Members login page.
– The discounts advertised on our website are not available in conjunction with any other offer and are per Cardholder/Member.
– Participating venues reserve the right to accept the Armagh Independent Card on a discretionary basis should they doubt its validity.
– We are not liable to provide a replacement Armagh Independent Card in the event it is dispossessed or cosmetically damaged.
– We undertake to update our website and social media utilities as promptly as reasonably possible.
– We are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed material as information may have been based on previous discounts.
– The information we present online is used for information purposes only and the images for illustration purposes only. We do not make any warranty or guarantee of any material on this site.
– We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating venues and Armagh Independent Cardholders/Members have the benefit of additional participating venues which may sign up at a later date.
– Armagh Independent directors and other representatives will not be liable for damages that could occur through connection with Armagh Independent.
– We are not liable for the welfare of Armagh Independent Membership Cardholders/Members or the experience that occurs at participating venues. We will not be involved in relations between Cardholders/Members and participating venues.
– We are not responsible for the promotion of the over consumption of alcoholic beverages and we make all Cardholders/Members aware of the ‘Drink Aware’ campaigns.
– On occasion, we may fail to enforce one of the above terms and conditions; this will not prevent us from subsequently enforcing them in the future.
– These terms and conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the law and subject the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.